I Was Injured on a Construction Project; What Do I Do?

  • Injuries that are acquired on a construction project are called gravity-related accidents.
  • These include when someone falls or something falls on them and they will likely have a case against the building owner and general contractor.
  • You cannot bring a claim against your own employer or co-worker.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *